Thursday, November 26, 2009

25 Days of Christmas

I'm gonna do it. I'm going to try and do it.

That's right, folks. This year I am going to attempt to watch one Christmas movie every day until the morning of Christmas day. That's 25 movies I have to get through. And that doesn't count the ones I will be watching for the various podcasts I am doing Christmas episodes for. It's going to be a challenge to keep on track and not to skip a day here or there.

I'm trying to add as many movies I haven't seen to the list as possible. There are a few of them out there from the last few years that I never got to and this is going to be a catch up of sorts as well as a revisiting of ones I haven't seen in a while.

Here is the list of flicks I have. This is not in any order. I will be watching them as I get them.

1. Prancer
2. The Night They Saved Christmas
3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
4. A Muppet Christmas Carol
5. Die Hard
6. Die Hard 2: Die Harder
7. Miracle on 34th Street (original)
8. Miracle on 34th Street (remake)
9. It's a Wonderful Life
10. White Christmas
11. Santa Clause: The Movie
12. A Muppet Family Christmas
13. Jingle all the Way
14. Four Christmases
15. Christmas Story
16. Ernest Saves Christmas
17. Christmas with the Kranks
18. Trapped in Paradise
19. The Santa Clause
20. The Santa Clause 2
21. Elf
22. Home Alone
23. Home Alone 2
24. Silent Night, Deadly Night
25. Deck The Halls

So those are the flicks.

The next step in the process will be talking about all these movies. So I'm going to do that here. Each day of the 25 Days I will be back here to blog about the movie of the day! So stay tuned, folks. It's going to be a challenge...

3 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

That is a good goal for December. It will be fun to read your blogs. I had noticed that Elf was not mentioned in your Christmas movie podcast. Is it because you didn't really like it or that you hadn't seen it?

November 26, 2009 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I have never seen Elf. A lot of my friends give me a hard time about it so I decided that this was the year to finally see what all the hype was about.

November 27, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Oops. Sorry Dave. You'll just have to settle for the episode of Flicks for that one.
Forgive me...

November 29, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home