Thursday, October 15, 2009

Filling the void...

I hate having this thing blank so I'm going to write a little bit to show you all that I can actually spell.
The purpose of starting these blogs is so that Danny and I have an outlet for our film love during the week when we aren't recording and to fill some gaps that are created when real life gets in the way of sitting in front of a mic and talking to you all. Of course, I can't promise that I will be able to keep this thing updated on a regular basis but I'm going to give it my best shot.

My first official post for this blog is going to come on sunday after a day long movie marathon. I'm going to talk about the day and what we saw and how I felt about the movies... and the crowds. I can't go see a single movie without people causing a headache so just imagine what going to four movies in a row is like.

I think that's what this blog is going to be for the most part. Me talking about watching movies. And a little bit of reaction to whatever is going on in Hollywood. There's always something happening...

So I hope this will be fun for both me and you as we get into this whole blogging thing. It's a lot easier for me to talk than it is to write so I make no promises as to the quality of the posts.

We'll get through all the bad grammar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home