Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Buying DVD's...

Buying movies is getting to be a hassle these days. I'm low on the spending cash but I'm wanting to get more and more flicks as the weeks progress. Luckily there is a video store closing nearby. That helps a little. It's a bummer that they are closing but I'm getting cheap movies out of the deal so I'm finding ways to cope.
I managed to grab all three of the Child's Play movies which was pretty sweet. I'm getting the other two "Chucky" movies as they were not good at all. I also picked up FX and FX2 which are sweet movies that I recommend if you haven't seen them. I also managed to grab the 80's remake of King Kong and it's sequel King Kong Lives. They were all pretty cheap and are all good for a weekend watch.
Heading over to Walmart scores me a couple movies as well as they are pretty good about having a flick or two worth having in the $5 bin. You just have to be careful as I almost grabbed a Full Screen version of Office Space. I shudder at the thought.
Walmart also has a nice little section of $10 BluRay movies. I've nabbed a few of those over the months and it's help my little collection grow to fill a whole shelf.
Where are you scoring cheap flicks?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dave in the Quiet Corner said...

I use "Wally Mart" also but for now I'm not buying because my birthday is coming up. I told my wife I want "The Wages of Fear" and "Sorcerer". We'll see what happens.

March 3, 2010 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Target seems to have $5 kids movies by the checkouts some times or just miscellaneous ones. I usually glance at Wal-Mart too.

March 5, 2010 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger SuperTim said...

Amazon.com and eBay :)

March 12, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home