Monday, December 21, 2009

25 Days of Christmas: An Update

Well... I tried. I had to skip a couple days and on top of the internet issues I was having this weekend I feel that my challenge has come to an end. I tried... and I failed.

I still have some reviews to post that I collected over the weekend and I will get those up tomorrow so it doesn't feel like a total loss. Sorry if I didn't get to a movie you were really looking forward to.

Coming up tomorrow... I finally watched Elf for the first time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

I like Elf so I am interested to see what you have to say about it.

December 22, 2009 at 3:52 AM  
Anonymous Dave in the Quiet Corner said...

That's ok dude, you did try. It's not the destination it's the journey, blah blah. I'm on vacation this week and next and plan to watch a movie every day. We'll see how that goes.

December 22, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home